The policy sets out the manner in which Optimafixx will collect, hold, and protect information about you when you use our website and /or mobile application.
a. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
Information you provide us such as below :
-mobile phone number
-demographic information( age, sex, nationality e.t.c)
-information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location, and network carrier
- This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
-personalize the app for you
- improve our products and services
-To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
c. Third-Party Website Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at www.optimafixx.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
(A) client:( dropbox with arrow down)
Always supervise the professional service provider while they carry out their assigned task. This is to ensure transparency and compliance in the work environment, location, or site.
Always ensure that you identify your service provider before giving him or her access to the work environment. Make sure that the service provider identifies him or her self by name or any valid identity card or you can ask for the registered email address or username as shown on the Optimafixx application.
(B) professionals:(dropbox with arrow down)
Always confirm client identity before moving to the work area. Be sure you are meeting the right client by asking them questions as required to verify contact.
Always make sure that the client environment and work are is suitable for the task assigned. The location or the area where the task assigned is to be done should be suitable for the work, as the environment must be friendly and safe to work.
Ask for more information when not familiar with the client or work area. When you are not conversant with the work area where you are meant to meet the client, kindly ask the people around you and those within that area or location for proper guidance.
To get more information, email us at www.optimafixx.com or call us on +2348166855230,+2348050541626, +2349014551387. We would love to hear from you.